Thursday, March 24, 2011

Potted Hibiscus



Hibiscus is one of my very favorite plants. The blooms are simply gorgeous. Since this is a tropical plant, the Arizona heat is not a problem as long as these plats are well watered. I had a pair of these plants last year but failed to water them regularly, so they died. I bought two new plats from Wall-Mart for $5 each. I potted them in some old pots and now they are sitting by my front door to greet visitors and passers-by. Look how beautiful they are! I read that hibiscus can do well in pots, hopefully I can keep these ones alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Improve your marketing with the best web directories This site is listed under Plants Directory
Improve your marketing with the best web directories This site is listed under Plants Directory