Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tomato Plants Getting Big!


My tomato plants are growing really fast! And little yellow flowers are starting to appear! I'm really excited about the progress of these plants. I need to move them into bigger containers. I read that a 5 gallon container is the minimum size for tomatoes. I went to Home Depot to find some 5 gallon nursery pots, but they only had 7 gallon and they cost around $8 a piece. I thought that was way too expensive since I need six of them. I ended up ordering some containers online. I hope my tomato plants won't mind their tight quarters for a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Improve your marketing with the best web directories This site is listed under Plants Directory
Improve your marketing with the best web directories This site is listed under Plants Directory